miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

June 13-17

*Do you have a computer?
Yes, I have a computer.
*What computer accesories do you have?
I have printer, scaner, camera and speakers.
*Which would you like do have?
I would like have a internet.
*Where can you get the latest information a computer an electronics products?
I it can find information at Internet , at TVs or at stores of computers.

* What computer brand do you recomend? Why?
I recomend the HP computer because is tme most complete and is very easy the use.
* Do you know what is the troubleshoot?
virus, to slow etc.
* Do you know what are computer commands?
 control z (undo), Alt64 (@), controlc and controlv (copy and paste)............
*Please describe your computer, How do you use it?
My computer is not very modern but the good thing is that it has a lot of memory, use that I give is for homework and sometimes to check my mail.
*Are you a computer addict?
I don´t like the computer because sometimes it hurts the eye and head by the constant use, that is why I have not used much, just for homework.
*What do you think about the internet?
 I think it is very useful because it is great information that is useful to students and the general public, but the trouble is that there is access to many pages that should not have easy access.
*What kind of problems have you had with the internet?
 The most common problem I have with the Internet is to be the signal.

Monday

comments about the videos

I would argue that in our lives the use of  Tics is very important as it serves for many things such as location of people, e-phones in a single location such as GPS, as well see people through a screen from where are located, etc. ..

In education the use of Tics is very useful as we found by computer-assisted learning, multimedia training programs, simulations, hypertext, etc. ..


tuesday

I think it is a good tool in our lives because we can do many things from one place.

Problems

The trouble I see is that there are many parts where they provide incorrect information and there are times when bad things happen when you publish a social network.

benefits

Life in cyberspace
Life within Cyber Space is a very unique thing.
It really is a life aside from your real world life.
With very few exceptions, there isn't anything you can't do on-line.

You can meet people, make friends, make enemies,
listen to music, send cards, join a society,
purchase whatever, get the news or the weather,
get medical advice, find out what is on TV, if you even watch it anymore,
keep a journal, view artwork and get all the information on things you
didn't even know exsisted.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario